#31 - Woman's Peak Performance Summit
Saturday May 23rd 2015
The Learning Curve Podcast - THE Podcast for Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa Region: The 1st Woman's Peak Performance Summit in Abu Dhabi, Saturday 23rd May. A MUST attend event for all women from all walks of life. Take a step forward into your own personal development. Invest in your future happiness and discover what you can achieve.
Listen Now via Libsyn or Soundcloud
Inside This Episode
Nicholla sat down with Julie Lewis and Anna Heystek, the co-founders of the Woman's Peak Performance Summit to find out what this event is all about, what to expect, who the speakers area and what could be our take away.
Full of energy and passion, these ladies have created an event which isn't your usual 'sit, listen and take notes' type event. This event will be interactive, inquisitive and developmental master class covering 7 key areas all in one day. All the ladies that leave today could be going home to make some transformational changes in their lives. This event is open to all ladies where ever you are in your life. Check the questions I asked them and listen to the interview below and then sign up below. We will see you there. :)
(image credit: from Woman's Peak Performance Summit Facebook Fan Page)
Questions Nicholla asked Julie and Anna
1. Tell us what this event and what are you trying to achieve with Women's Peak Performance?
2. Tell us a little bit about yourselves and how you came together to create this event.
3. What was the inspiration for this event?
4. You use the words 'high energy' - Tell us how the day and what do we expect to be take part in?
5. Your key idea is getting back to investing in own personal development. How important is this for us and should we be doing more of it, outside of the office not just wait for the company to pay to send us on training or development?
6. Your event is focused around 7 peaks? Why 7 peaks. What is it about these peaks do they represents? And who are the experts in each of the areas?
7. What do you want the audience to take away from this event. We all come for different reasons.
7. Is this the first of more similar type of events you intend to create?
8. Where can we get more information about this event?
Connect with Julie Lewis and Anna Heystek
Do you have a question? Let us know your comments and feedback. We would love to hear from you?
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Subscribe to our Newsletter