#62 - 'Its the Now, that determines what happens tomorrow', says Anna Heystek, Serial Entrepreneur & business enabler
The Learning Curve Podcast - THE Podcast for Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East.
In a world where inefficiency can be costly here is a lady who has built her business success of business outsourcing on great advise she received from her mum. Her mum said, 'success is built on systems, efficiency and economies'. This key advise has helped her and her partner build a group of businesses that focuses on scalability,creating efficiencies, streamlining processes and helping people save money.
Anna Heystek is a serial entrepreneur and a business enabler. She has the gift to see where there is a problem and when she sees it, she makes it her mission to fix the problem and make it an efficient working entity again. She loves everything to do with systems, processes, technology, people and people behaviour and loves to take away the pain from people's operational processes. But the journey there hasn't been smooth. She's made mistakes, and had failures but she gets up and does it all again, with all that knowledge and her learning curve tucked in her pocket.
Anna is an inquisitive and driven women who aspires to be a coach and empower people to reach their full potential. She reads lots and has been criticised for being too futuristic with things she wants to implement but like some of her business idols she is full throttle with her passion to build businesses that serve and focus on knowing now what we can do tomorrow.
'I love systems, processes, technology, people and people behaviour'
The Audio Interview
The Interview Questions
1. Tell us a little bit about yourselves? How your particular journeys into entrepreneurship came about?
2. Tell us a little bit about your business
3. What are the BIG pain factors that you are solving with your business?
4. How do you distinguish yourself from your competitors?
5. What is your vision for your business?
6. How was the transition from Career to entrepreneur for you?
7. Can you give us an insight into day to day business activities? How do you organise your day and how do you prioritize? What systems do you have in place?
8. How Did you get your credibility quickly?
9. How important has collaboration and partnerships been with the success of your work? Do you think you can had the same success without them?
10. What was the single most important decision you made that contributed to your success?
11. Is social media a large part of your business and what tools are working for you right now?
12. What is the best piece of business advise you have ever been given? And how is that working for you right now?
13. How (if ever) did you rise above failure or struggle? What action did you take?
14. Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years? How do you think your business would have evolved?
15. How do you think being an entrepreneur has affected your family life and your relationships with your friends?
16.Who is your ‘go to person, book or quote’ that gets you pumped and helps you refocus when you are feeling de-motivated or low?
17. What books or resources would you encourage other women to explore to help them learn more about entrepreneurship and strategy?
18. If you could time travel back to your younger self, say 18 years old and have 15min with your former self to communicate any lessons you've acquired with the intention of saving yourself mistakes and heart ache, what would you tell yourself?
19. Closing question: Where do you think you are on your own learning curve of learning about your business as well as personally.
Connect with Anna Heystek & her businesses
Do you have a question? Let us know your comments and feedback. We would love to hear from you?
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Subscribe to our Newsletter