#61 - I felt like a caged bird and I needed to fly' says Janine Bensouda, President of Bensouda Consulting.
The Learning Curve Podcast - THE Podcast for Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East.
Here's the thing.How often do you feel that an organisation you need help from doesn't hear you? How often do you feel frustrated and drained from shouting at the organisation. You use all your tools, letter writing, telephone complaining, facebook or twitter and you still feel you are not being taken seriously. You feel they are completely disconnected from you and the 'value proposition' they promise. Well my next guest, Janine Bensouda, feels your pain and has made it her mission to put the 'heart beat' back into a brand so the brand can come back to life and hear you.
Janine is the Founder and President of Bensouda Consulting, a Dubai based business focused on re-motivating staff, realigning business processes for efficiency thus improving the company's overall competitive advantage, relationship with their customers and ultimately their revenues and profits.
In the early part of Janine's career, she recognised the disconnect between organisations and customers and felt she could make things so much better. 8 years on, her business model is a reality and with her team she is reigniting that fire and bringing passion back to brands and organisations so customers love them again.
A mum, business owner and an aspiring triathlon competitor she is honing her skill set to make herself and her life more efficient, she goes deep in the interview and really gives us a window into her life on what has worked and what hasn't so we can maximise our opportunity to learn from this lady on a mission.
'What is the most critical thing I can do today, that only I can do?' says Janine Bensouda.
The Audio Interview
The Interview Questions
1. Tell us a little bit about yourselves? How your particular journeys into entrepreneurship came about?
2. Tell us a little bit about your business
3. What are the BIG pain factors that you are solving with your business?
4. How do people FIND you?
7. How do you distinguish yourself from your competitors?
8. What is your vision for your business?
9. How was the transition from Career to entrepreneur for you?
10. Can you give us an insight into day to day business activities? How do you organise your day and how do you prioritize? What systems do you have in place?
11. How Did you get your credibility quickly?
12. How important has collaboration and partnerships been with the success of your work? Do you think you can had the same success without them?
13. What was the single most important decision you made that contributed to your success?
14. Is social media a large part of your business and what tools are working for you right now?
15. What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful Entrepreneur?
16. What is the best piece of business advise you have ever been given? And how is that working for you right now?
17. How (if ever) did you rise above failure or struggle? What action did you take?
18. Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years? How do you think your business would have evolved?
19. How do you think being an entrepreneur has affected your family life and your relationships with your friends?
20.Who is your ‘go to person, book or quote’ that gets you pumped and helps you refocus when you are feeling de-motivated or low?
21. What books or resources would you encourage other women to explore to help them learn more about entrepreneurship and strategy?
22. If you could time travel back to your younger self, say 18 years old and have 15min with your former self to communicate any lessons you've acquired with the intention of saving yourself mistakes and heart ache, what would you tell yourself?
23. Closing question: Where do you think you are on your own learning curve of learning about your business as well as personally.
Connect with Janine & Bensouda Consulting
Connect with Bensouda Consulting
Do you have a question? Let us know your comments and feedback. We would love to hear from you?
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Subscribe to our Newsletter