#33 - Jenny Hunt 'I Help businesses set up in Abu Dhabi'
The Learning Curve Podcast - THE Podcast for Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa Region: Meet Jenny Hunt, CEO and Co - Founder of 'The GateWay Group of Companies. She specialises in helping you start your business in Abu Dhabi. She fell into this niche business and is successfully moving new companies into the Abu Dhabi Market.
Inside This Episode
I was always love how 'things just happen' and meeting Jenny was kind of like that. I met her to help someone else and quickly learnt about her career and what she did. Dubai is always on the forefront of business starting up in the region and here I was talking to Jenny who has carved a niche for herself as a 'Company Formation Specialist' in Abu Dhabi. I just knew she was someone I had to have an 'entrepreneurial journey story' interview with. Her background is Marketing /Communications and now she helps bridge the gap between company formation in Abu Dhabi and understanding business culture.
A people person at heart and a natural ability to spot a niche market and solve a problem she is working towards evolving her business into a 'one stop shop' for all things related to business start up 'onshore' not free zone in Abu Dhabi.
Check the question below i asked her and if you want to get in touch with her her details are below too.
Questions Nicholla asked Jenny
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your entrepreneurial journey. How your particular journey into starting your own venture came about?
2. Tell us a little bit about your business and your vision for your business
3. Can you give us an insight into day to day business activities? How do you organise your day and how do you prioritize?
4. How do you generate ideas and how long do you work with them before you see them take off or even have to shut them down.
5. Do you think being an expat has had a significant impact on your business or do you think it would have been the same had you started your entrepreneurial journey in your home country?
6. Is social media a large part of your business and what tools are working for you right now?
7. Do you believe there is some sort of pattern or formula to becoming a successful entrepreneur?
8. What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
9. What is the best piece of business advise you have ever been given? And how is that working for you right now?
10. How (if ever) did you rise above failure or struggle? What action did you take?
11. Where do you see yourself and your businesses in the next 10 years? How will they have evolved?
12. Who is your ‘go to person, book or quote’ that gets you pumped and helps you refocus when you are feeling de-motivated or low?
13. If everything was taken away from you and you had to start again where would you start?
14. Closing question: What would you say to those ladies out there that are on the edge of taking the plunge into being an entrepreneur?
Do you have a question? Let us know your comments and feedback. We would love to hear from you?
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Subscribe to our Newsletter