#32 Jo Barnes - 'From Offline Entrepreneur to Online Travelling Entrepreneur serving a community of entrepreneurs who want to increase their sales, leads and their massive disposable income.
Saturday May 23rd 2015
The Learning Curve Podcast - THE Podcast for Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa Region: Meet Jo Barnes, the Creator and Founder of Online Marketing Addicts. She's also created, The Social Networking Academy & Jo Barnes Online, Online Marketing Addicts. She helps entrepreneurs and small business owners increase leads, sales and passive disposable income! Using there tested systems and strategies Jo teaches you how to have fun with your marketing campaigns and increase your profits, while working less hours and finding more time to enjoy life!
Inside This Episode
You know, what its like when you meet one of you 'guru's, one of your 'go to ' people that you just seem to connect with because the way they talk about a subject or share a subject you totally get? Well that was, what it was like when I first listened to Jo Barnes back in 2010. I don't personally know Jo, but you feel like you know her because the way she talks about social media and entrepreneurship. So when she agreed to be on my show I was just SUPER-SYKED. She has created a community for those that need help with social media. Her Facebook Fan Page alone has over 29000 fans so she's definitely doing it right. She carries her business with her as she travels with her family and works bloody hard but she's done it. This is her story! Her 'how I did it'. She also offers up some great advise and tips. Thanks Jo for being part of my show. Stay Awesome! :)
Check the questions I asked her and listen to the interview.
Listen Now via Libsyn or Soundcloud
Questions Nicholla asked Jo Barnes
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your entrepreneurial journey. How your particular journey into starting your own venture came about?
2. Tell us a little bit about your business and your vision for your business
3. Can you give us an insight into day to day business activities? How do you organise your day and how do you prioritize?
4. How do you think being an entrepreneur has affected your family life?
5. How do you generate ideas and how long do you work with them before you see them take off or even have to shut them down.
6. Do you think being an expat has had a significant impact on your business or do you think it would have been the same had you started your entrepreneurial journey in your home country?
7. Is social media a large part of your business and what tools are working for you right now?
8. Do you believe there is some sort of pattern or formula to becoming a successful entrepreneur?
9. What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
10. What is the best piece of business advise you have ever been given? And how is that working for you right now?
11. How (if ever) did you rise above failure or struggle? What action did you take?
12. Where do you see yourself and your businesses in the next 10 years? How will they have evolved?
13. Who is your ‘go to person, book or quote’ that gets you pumped and helps you refocus when you are feeling de-motivated or low?
14. If everything was taken away from you and you had to start again where would you start?
15. Closing question: What would you say to those ladies out there that are on the edge of taking the plunge into being an entrepreneur?
Connect with Jo Barnes
Do you have a question? Let us know your comments and feedback. We would love to hear from you?
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Join our Newsletter