#43 - Dee Ford. Dubai based Entrepreneur & Author. 'To Want Success For Others, Is the Key To Your Own Success'.
The Learning Curve Podcast - THE Podcast for Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa Region: Nicholla sat down with Dee. The Author of the book, The Blue Campervan. She's also a qualified Hypnotherapist, trained in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) or Tapping as it is also known, as well as Transactional Analysis. I’m also qualified in many other complementary therapies. She's passionate about empowering people and uses her Hypnotherapy and Coaching skills to help wonderful people improve their self-confidence, success, motivation and self-esteem. She also works with people who are experiencing anxiety, stress, depression and panic attacks. Her intention is to help as many people as possible rediscover their zest for life!
Inside This Episode
Dee Ford, is such a positive person. She sees the glass as 'half full'. She lives her life and uses her energy to empower more people to enjoy their life more and encourages people to really be aware of their thinking and emotions when life really gets you down. Dee is an entrepreneur on a journey who wants to connect her entrepreneurship with her passion for helping people and their well being.
In this interview Dee shares her story of how the book she wrote came about, we discuss the tool kit in her book to help bring more awareness to people's lives and that we are all a work in progress. She also puts her stamp of building the importance of using social media to build a business and how networking is the key to building relationships. And her favourite quote ' Feel The Fear and Do it Anyway'. She also shares with us the word 'Fear'. Which is actually an acronym which Im sure you will love. Be inspired my her words in this warm and heartfelt interview.
thanks Dee....for sharing your story and your top advise.
'thanks Dee for sharing your story and your top advise. Keep Up your great work'. Nicholla x
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself How your particular journey into entrepreneurship and how your particular journey came about?
2. Tell us a little bit about your business and the vision you have for your business?
3. Can you give us an insight into day to day business activities? How do you organise your day and how do you prioritize?
4. How Did you get your credibility quickly?
5. How important has collaboration and partnerships been with the success of your work? Do you think you can had the same success without them?
6. What was the single most important decision you made that contributed to your success?
7. Is social media a large part of your business and what tools are working for you right now?
8. What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful Entrepreneur?
9. What is the best piece of business advise you have ever been given? And how is that working for you right now?
10. How (if ever) did you rise above failure or struggle? What action did you take?
11. Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years? How do you think your business would have evolved?
12. Who is your ‘go to person, book or quote’ that gets you pumped and helps you refocus when you are feeling de-motivated or low?
13. What books or resources would you encourage other women to explore to help them learn more about entrepreneurship and strategy?
14. If you could time travel back to your younger self, say 18 years old and have 15min with your former self to communicate any lessons you've acquired with the intention of saving yourself mistakes and heart ache, what would you tell yourself?
15. Closing question: What advise would you give to those ladies out there that are on the edge of taking the plunge into being an entrepreneur?
Connect with Dee
Do you have a question? Let us know your comments and feedback. We would love to hear from you?
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Subscribe to our Newsletter